About Kanban Essentials
This highly interactive, two-day course will give you a foundation for using Lean practices to improve team performance. You will learn how Kanban rapidly adapts to your organization and your project needs. Also learn how Kanban allows your team to operate at a very high level of productivity due to its evolutionary approach to manage change in the organization.
Contact us for more information about this class.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
- Two-day course
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive sessions, examples and real-time instruction
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities in product development and management
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
Practitioners new to Agile, including:
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.