About Certified OKR Training - Coach & Champion
Are you ready to get started on our OKR journey? We have you covered! Hyperdrive has partnered with Scaled OKRs to offer the best OKR certification and strategic planning courses in the industry.
We offer 2 OKR certifications — OKR Coach and OKR Champion. Unlock the power of Objectives and Key Results in your organization by becoming a certified OKR expert with our comprehensive OKR training programs. Our expert-led OKR training will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to help get your organization strategically aligned and outcome-focused!
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Certified OKR Training - Coach & Champion
Both courses include the following:
- Course workbook (100+ pages)
- Training content and workshop material to teach OKRs at every level of your organization
- OKR Framework implementation toolkit
- Certified OKR certificate and digital badge
What You Learn
- How to write clear and compelling Objectives and Key Results
- The three tenets of OKRs and their significance
- How to create buy-in for OKRs in your organization
What You Earn
- A powerful method for motivation and goal-setting at the organizational level
- Qualification to lead OKR adoption in your business
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
Certified OKR Coach Course Details
Enroll in this two-day Certified OKR Coach course and discover how to leverage the power of OKRs to drive better outcomes for your organization. Learn how OKRs can increase alignment, focus, and engagement while optimizing the flow of value from strategy to delivery.
The Certified OKR Coach course is designed to equip individuals with the skills to coach organizations and teams on how to create and implement effective OKRs. Participants will learn about goal setting, metrics, alignment, coaching techniques, and the 5-step OKR cycle. The course also covers organizational change management and how to operationalize OKRs. By the end of the two-day course, participants will be able to guide organizations toward greater alignment, performance, and success, as well as plan and implement effective OKRs and manage organizational change.
Who Should Attend?
Roles that will benefit from the OKR Coach course:
- New OKRs Champions and Coaches
- Transformation Coaches and Consultants
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio and PMO Leaders
Certified OKR Champion Course Details
The one-day Certified OKR Champion course is designed to empower business leaders, managers, and HR professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to become effective champions of the OKR framework within their organization. This one-day course will cover the fundamentals of OKRs, including goal setting, alignment, communication, and leadership. Participants will learn how to create an effective business case for adopting OKRs, how to communicate the value of OKRs to stakeholders, align OKRs with business objectives, facilitate OKR setting sessions, and provide ongoing support and guidance to teams and individuals.
Who Should Attend?
Roles that will benefit from the OKR Champion course:
- Business leaders and executives who want to drive strategic growth and alignment across their organization
- Department managers who want to implement OKRs to improve team performance and results
- HR professionals who want to support OKRs that are adopting the OKR framework
- Agile coaches or Scrum Masters who want to enhance their team's use of OKRs as a complement to agile methodologies
- Consultants or coaches who want to expand their knowledge and skills in the area of OKR implementation and leadership
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.