Why Choose Hyperdrive?
You’ll learn from the industry’s finest instructors and be able to immediately apply real-world scenarios to your work in the most interactive, thought-provoking, and exciting agile training on the market. Join 15,000+ satisfied students and enjoy exclusive benefits like:
Get flexible course rescheduling and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your peace of mind is our promise!
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google, and we win “Best Silicon Valley Training Company” year after year.
Buy now, pay later with PayPal at checkout. Interest-free financing available. Alumni and military discounts are available! Bundle courses in checkout to save 10-75%+
Enjoy FREE access to our service with career growth seminars, peer networking, implementation support, resume templates, and more!
Product Management Foundations for Agile
- 8 hours of interactive instruction by an industry expert
- Structured for working professionals with (2) half-day, four-hour live-online sessions
- Downloadable training materials
- Breakout sessions, real-world examples and individual attention
What You Learn
- Categorize different kinds of products, including platforms, applications, and services
- Explain why development organizations are shifting from project to product
- Describe the three perspectives needed to create successful products: economic, implementation, and how users think about the product
- Articulate the key challenges and skills needed to develop as a product manager
- Describe a product life cycle
- Describe the main characteristics of innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority, and laggards
- Know how to accelerate their product’s adoption using the Five Diffusion Accelerators
- Apply several techniques to develop a product vision
- Understand the five elements needed to ensure they have a product strategy
- Curate their own set of product metrics to measure progress
- Apply several techniques to develop a better understanding of customers’ behaviors and needs
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities in product development and management
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
- Product Management Practitioners
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone involved in discovering, defining, and delivering compelling products and services!
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.