About Product Management Foundations for Agile
Developing products as holistic solutions to customer problems is a complex balancing act. Solutions need to be feasible, economically viable, and desirable. This course introduces participants to frameworks, principles, and methods to help teams develop winning products that balance business, usage, and technology concerns. Product teams and organizations can use these tools to dramatically improve value co-creation, shorten time-to-market, and reduce risk.
There are many forces driving organizations to shift from project-oriented toward product-oriented approaches. Product teams face unprecedented challenges as business environments and ecosystems become increasingly complex and unpredictable. Customers have tremendous freedom to choose among competing products, and user experience and time-to-market have become differentiators. In this environment, teams must offer products that solve the right problem, for the right consumer, at the right time, and at the right price.
Contact us for more information about this class.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Product Management Foundations for Agile
- 8 hours of interactive instruction by an industry expert
- Structured for working professionals with (2) half-day, four-hour live-online sessions
- Downloadable training materials
- Breakout sessions, real-world examples and individual attention
What You Learn
- Categorize different kinds of products, including platforms, applications, and services
- Explain why development organizations are shifting from project to product
- Describe the three perspectives needed to create successful products: economic, implementation, and how users think about the product
- Articulate the key challenges and skills needed to develop as a product manager
- Describe a product life cycle
- Describe the main characteristics of innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority, and laggards
- Know how to accelerate their product’s adoption using the Five Diffusion Accelerators
- Apply several techniques to develop a product vision
- Understand the five elements needed to ensure they have a product strategy
- Curate their own set of product metrics to measure progress
- Apply several techniques to develop a better understanding of customers’ behaviors and needs
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities in product development and management
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
- Product Management Practitioners
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone involved in discovering, defining, and delivering compelling products and services!
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.