Scrum Product Owner®
Hyperdrive’s Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) course is made for Product Owners who want to continue improving their product ownership skills and techniques. This course dives deeper into your role as Product Owner and how to effectively communicate and align with stakeholders while defining and maximizing business value.
- Two-day, live online course taught by certified CSTs
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification by Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Real-time instruction, interactive sessions and work examples
What You Learn
- Product Owner core competencies
- Effective communication with key stakeholders
- Advanced product validation
- Advanced techniques for working with the Product Backlog
What You Earn
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out as an advanced member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course is an in-depth focus into the world of the Product Owner role on Scrum teams. The class explores Agile Facilitation and Agile Coaching and how the Product Owner can use these skills to support the team, the ScrumMaster, and the organization.
Using real-world examples, exercises, and in-depth discussion, you’ll be able to immediately implement new practices and principles in your workplace, thus, increasing your credibility as a product expert. Topics covered include:
- Prioritizing multiple business initiatives, user stories and product backlog items from competing stakeholders
- Defining a clear, focused product vision
- Identifying crucial opportunities to deliver your product and avoid wasting time
- Develop stakeholder buy-in that encourages stakeholder trust and positive judgment
For group discounts, contact us directly at email@example.com.
We’re sorry, there are no events based on your selection. To get an event in your area, please email or contact us!