Delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs), this two-day course is designed for Product Owners who want to continue improving their product ownership skills and techniques. This course dives deeper into your role as Product Owner and how to effectively communicate and align with stakeholders while defining and maximizing business value.
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner course is an in-depth focus into the world of the Product Owner role on Scrum teams. The class explores Agile Facilitation and Agile Coaching and how the Product Owner can use these skills to support the team, the ScrumMaster, and the organization. Using real-world examples, exercises, and in-depth discussion, you’ll be able to immediately implement new practices and principles in your workplace, thus, increasing your credibility as a product expert.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Two-day, live online course taught by certified CSTs
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification by Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Real-time instruction, interactive sessions and work examples
What You Learn
- Product Owner core competencies
- Effective communication with key stakeholders
- Advanced product validation
- Advanced techniques for working with the Product Backlog
What You Earn
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out as an advanced member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Learn to prioritize multiple business initiatives, user stories and product backlog items from competing stakeholders
- Lead the definition of a clear, focused product vision
- Understand how to identify crucial opportunities to deliver your product and avoid wasting time
- Learn key skills to develop stakeholder buy-in, encourage stakeholder trust and improve your judgment
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.