About User Story Workshop
This four-hour, live-online interactive workshop is a deep-dive on writing effective user stories that set product teams up for success in creating requirements and features. Attendees will learn how user stories help to co-create a meaningful vision for the products they build, the importance of identifying and describing user roles, and how to define and discuss user stories and their lifecycle.
Contact us for more information about this class.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
User Story Workshop
- Half-day workshop
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive sessions, examples and real-time instruction
What You Learn
- Hands-on practice creating, evaluating, and refining user stories
- How to write acceptance criteria and tests for user stories
- Identify and correct common mistakes
- How to prioritize user stories in a story map
- Why user stories differ from requirements
- The importance of user stories in planning and delivering increments of work
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities in all industries
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events and resources
Who Should Attend?
- Product managers, business stakeholders, and product marketing professionals: to help make valuable products
- User experience practitioners, and business analysts: to help make usable and desirable products
- Software engineers: to help make feasible products
- Project managers, Scrum Masters, and agile coaches: to guide successful product discovery and delivery
Register for a Workshop
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
Questions? We Can Help.
If you have questions, we have answers. Get personalized support from the world’s leaders in Agility.