You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® who’s mastered basic Scrum Values, practices, and applications. Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training gives you a practical set of tools, feedback on your communication and facilitation skills, and techniques for guiding and evolving your Agile teams. Attendees will practice a host of advanced personal and group facilitation exercises that will reinvigorate your leadership approach.
Go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum. Hyperdrive Agile’s A-CSM℠ training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will explore Agile facilitation, interaction, coaching and how the ScrumMaster uses these skills to support the team, the Product Owner and the organization.
Using real-world examples from attendees and coaches, this class applies a unique blend of proven Agile coaching techniques, applied improvisation and other experiential techniques to improve your skills in mentoring, teaching and facilitating while remaining flexible and confident as a leader.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
- Two-day virtual course
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® by Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises and tools
- Real-time instruction, interactive sessions and work examples
What You Learn
- Process change and improvement
- Active listening and providing feedback
- Effective external communication with stakeholders
- Explaining the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics
- Removing impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities and distinguish yourself in the marketplace
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Build and enhance your Agile foundational knowledge/skills
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
- Take your team’s performance to the next level
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.