About SAFe® Agilist
Learn how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles of lean thinking, product development flow and DevOps. By the end of this course, attendees will develop an in-demand skill set that facilitates successful collaboration, enterprise growth and productivity as a SAFe Agilist (SA).
This course explores a Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adaptive marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation as a Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Learn how to strategically manage and guide the adoption, success, and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in an enterprise using the SAFe® framework. This course is suitable for all experience levels.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
- Two-day live-online course
- Eligibility to take SAFe exam
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive sessions, examples and real-time instruction
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
What You Learn
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile mindset
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Support and execute PI Planning events
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Empower a Lean Portfolio
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities in all industries
- Apply for 15 SEUs/PDUs toward continuing education requirements
- Qualification to lead teams and transformations in any industry
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
Who’s It For?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.