Why Choose Hyperdrive?
You’ll learn from the industry’s finest instructors and be able to immediately apply real-world scenarios to your work in the most interactive, thought-provoking, and exciting agile training on the market. Join 15,000+ satisfied students and enjoy exclusive benefits like:
Certification fees are covered. We offer flexible course rescheduling, an optional Class Flex Pass, and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your peace of mind is our promise!
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google, and we win “Best Silicon Valley Training Company” year after year.
Buy now, pay later with PayPal at checkout. Interest-free financing available. Alumni and military discounts are available! Bundle courses in checkout to save 10-75%+
Enjoy FREE access to our service with career growth seminars, peer networking, implementation support, resume templates, and more!
Agile Coaching & Facilitation
What You Learn
- How to connect practices with behaviors, mindset, and culture
- New ideas for facilitating effective communication
- New ways to increase your leadership impact
- Advanced capabilities in leadership, coaching, change management, and facilitation
- Techniques to make impactful change in an organization’s culture, mindset, and behaviors
What You Earn
- Qualification to coach teams in Agile environments
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
This course will benefit anyone interested in facilitating impactful meetings, adopting a problem-solving mindset and mastering foundational team coaching and development concepts for team members, managers, and executives.
- Agile Coaches
- Leaders in Agile organizations
- Scrum Masters
- Program and Project Managers
- Anyone who wants to enhance their coaching abilities
Agile Coaching (ACC) Certification
By the end of the course, you’ll walk away with the skill set to apply Professional Coaching within an Agile environment with an agnostic framework: applicable for coaching Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, or any other Agile-oriented set of practices.
- This three-day, live-online interactive learning experience focuses on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of coaching Agile teams.
- Dive deeper into professional Agile coaching/mentoring and explore new ways of working interactively with teams.
- Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within your organization.
Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) Certification
By the end of the course, you will establish a facilitator toolkit applicable for coaching in any Agile-oriented environment whether you are using Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, or any other Agile-oriented set of practices.
- This two-day, live-online training focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an Agile Team Facilitator
- You will learn group facilitation techniques, develop skills to foster collaboration and gain experience enabling self-organizing teams
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.