Delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs), this two-day course will teach you the “business” skills and techniques used by successful Scrum Product Owners to guide their teams and build winning products at Agile speed while creating customer delight.
This interactive, experiential course is suited for all levels of Scrum experience. Our course curriculum sets the standard for Product Owner know-how, drawing on our inventive exercises, case-studies and real-world experience of implementing Scrum across industries, including energy, finance, healthcare, defense and technology. With a Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO), you will be able to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Two-day live-online course
- Scrum Product Owner Certification from Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive, real-time instruction and work examples
- Two-year membership to Scrum Alliance (20+ hours of eLearning modules)
What You Learn
- Demonstrate attainment of core Scrum knowledge and the scope of Product Owner role
- Optimize your Agile team and stakeholder interactions
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling to reduce risk and improve ROI
- Improve estimating skills/results and maximize delivery capabilities
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities in all industries
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Qualification to lead teams in any environment or industry
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Why Take CSPO?
- Master the Product Owner Role and Product Backlog
- Develop a successful Product Vision and Strategy
- Create effective User Stories and User Story Maps
- Produce more reliable Product Planning & Forecasting reports
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.