Delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs), this two-day course will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework and the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, critical to carrying out this role.
CSMs help the Product Owner and the rest of the Scrum team work together to learn the Scrum framework, while protecting the team from both internal and external distractions. They understand Scrum values, practices, and applications, providing a level of expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
- Two-day live-online course
- Certified ScrumMaster® exam fee included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive, real-time instruction and work examples
- Two-year membership to Scrum Alliance (20+ hours of eLearning modules)
- Suited for all experience levels
What You Learn
- Deeper understanding of the Scrum framework
- Real-time implementation of principles
- Proficiency in building self-organizing teams in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small to large, multi-team projects
What You Earn
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Qualification to lead teams in any environment
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Why Take CSM?
- Learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle
- Learn how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project
- Implement Scrum in your team, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation
- Open new career opportunities!
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.