Agile Coaching & Facilitation
Are you ready to get Agile Coach and Facilitator certified? Or, maybe you’re a professional wanting to enrich your career by enhancing your facilitation skills and sharpen your leadership capabilities? To be an effective Agile Coach or professional leader is to continuously learn, grow and adapt your skills to effectively guide individuals, teams and organizations to achieve business success.
We offer two certified ICAgile Agile Coaching Courses – Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) and Agile Coaching (ACC). Through immersive discussions and hands-on exercises, our courses and resource tools are the key to elevating your professional skill set and mastering advanced Agile capabilities like leadership, coaching, change management, and facilitation. Invest in your career and make impactful change in your organization’s culture, mindset, and behaviors.
After completion of each course, you will earn ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching designations for Agile Team Facilitation (ATF) and/or Agile Coaching (ACC). Each course is part of the ICAgile Agile Coaching Track.
The Agile Coaching Track
Become a Certified Expert Agile Coach
Whether you’re on your path to becoming an Agile Coach or are supporting a team, program or managers, our certified coaching courses have great takeaways to elevate your leadership approach and expand your career opportunities. Attend a course (or two) that’s right for you!
Attendees may register for each class individually or together as a discounted coaching bundle. After completing both workshops, each participant is eligible to become an ICAgile certified expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC).
For discounts or to learn about our Class Flex Pass, contact us at email@example.com.
- This two-day, live-online training focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an Agile Team Facilitator.
- You will learn group facilitation techniques, develop skills to foster collaboration and gain experience enabling self-organizing teams.
- This three-day, live-online interactive learning experience focuses on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of coaching Agile teams.
- Dive deeper into professional Agile coaching/mentoring and explore new ways of working interactively with teams.
- Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within your organization.