About ENT & CAT
Don’t just manage Agile implementations. Learn to deliberately lead Agile transformations and transitions to achieve business agility.
The Enterprise Coaching for Agility Bootcamp includes two interactive courses – Agility in the Enterprise and Coaching Agile Transitions – both part of ICAgile’s Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This advanced certification track provides the foundational tools and knowledge Agile leaders need to develop a rich understanding of the complexity and scope of enterprise agility. These courses are ideal for companies who want to increase the capabilities of their Agile leaders, managers, or coaches to lead Agile Transformations and sustain long-term change.
NOTE: To qualify and apply for the ICAgile Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching (ICE-EC) certification, you must earn both certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility track (ENT and CAT).
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Enterprise Coaching for Agility Bootcamp
- Bootcamp includes both ICP-ENT and ICP-CAT certifications
- Eight (8) three-hour sessions
- Pricing includes certification costs
- Educational and developmental experiential course with simulated and real-world examples to apply concepts for deep learning
What You Learn
- Organizational design
- Enterprise agile frameworks (scaling)
- Executive/leadership coaching and large group facilitation techniques
- Change management strategies/processes
- Transformation strategies and dealing with impediments
- Engaging all departments for business agility
What You Earn
- ICP-ENT certification
- ICP-CAT certification
- 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Practical exercises, tools and techniques to help you apply insights and learnings in your own work environment
Who’s It For?
- Enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches (current and/or aspiring)
- Agile Team Facilitators (current and/or aspiring)
- Roles in change management and/or organizational design
- Individuals working at the enterprise level who wish to develop their knowledge of agile approaches
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.