Enterprise Coaching for Agility
Don’t just manage Agile implementations. Learn to deliberately lead Agile transformations and transitions to achieve business agility.
The Enterprise Coaching for Agility Bootcamp includes two interactive courses – Agility in the Enterprise and Coaching Agile Transitions – both part of ICAgile’s Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This advanced certification track provides the foundational tools and knowledge Agile leaders need to develop a rich understanding of the complexity and scope of enterprise agility. These courses are ideal for companies who want to increase the capabilities of their Agile leaders, managers, or coaches to lead Agile Transformations and sustain long-term change.
NOTE: To qualify and apply for the ICAgile Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching (ICE-EC) certification, you must earn both certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility track (ENT and CAT).
- Bootcamp includes both ICP-ENT and ICP-CAT certifications
- Eight three-hour sessions
- Pricing includes certification costs
- Educational and developmental experiential course with simulated and real-world examples to apply concepts for deepened learning
What You Learn
- Organizational design
- Enterprise agile frameworks (scaling)
- Executive/leadership coaching and large group facilitation techniques
- Change management strategies/processes
- Transformation strategies and dealing with impediments
- Engaging all departments for business agility
What You Earn
- ICP-ENT certification
- ICP-CAT certification
- 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Practical exercises, tools and techniques to help you apply insights and learnings in your own work environment
The Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track
Become a Certified Expert in Enterprise Coaching
Whether you’re on your path to becoming an Agile Coach or are supporting a team, program or managers, our certified coaching bootcamp provides many great takeaways to elevate your leadership approach.
For discounts, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to design systems with agile in mind, explore how to engage with leadership on topics like organizational culture and development, and measure business performance from an agile perspective. You will also learn how to navigate common dysfunctions like handoffs and waste to design a system that supports high-performance, customer focus, and organizational agility.
Successful enterprise agile transitions require active participation and self-organization from all levels. In this course, you’ll learn how to generate alignment, innovation, and clear direction forward in large groups with diverse opinions, identify and overcome resistance, and gain new techniques for coaching large groups in the context of enterprise-wide change. By the end of the course, attendees gain a new level of understanding and effectiveness in their roles as leaders.