Earn your SAFe Agilist certification with Hyperdrive Agile and globally-acclaimed Scaled Agile. Our trainers are accredited SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs), with 20+ years of experience scaling Agile across teams.
Learn how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles of lean thinking, product development flow and DevOps. By the end of this course, attendees will develop an in-demand skill set that facilitates successful collaboration, enterprise growth and productivity as a SAFe Agilist (SA).
- Two-day live-online course
- Eligibility to take SAFe 5.1 exam
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive sessions, examples and real-time instruction
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
What You Learn
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile mindset
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Support and execute PI Planning events
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Empower a Lean Portfolio
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities in all industries
- Apply for 15 SEUs/PDUs toward continuing education requirements
- Qualification to lead teams and transformations in any industry
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
Why Leading SAFe®?
This course explores a Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adaptive marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation as a Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Learn how to strategically manage and guide the adoption, success, and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in an enterprise using the SAFe® framework.This course is suited for all experience levels, but Scrum experience is encouraged. The ideal candidates are:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
For group discounts, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.