Lean Portfolio Management
Hyperdrive Agile’s new Lean Portfolio Management (ICP-LPM) course will teach you how to address complex challenges like continually changing company priorities, demand exceeding capacity causing too much work-in-process, budgeting problems, and a strategy that is disconnected from execution.
This certification designates the ability to visualize, manage, and guide work to deliver value to customers, enable budget sustainability, and respond effectively to a changing business ecosystem.
- 16 hours of expert instruction by a certified trainer
- Structured for working professionals with four (4) half-day live-online sessions
- Earns the ICP-LPM certification (Lean Portfolio Management) from industry leaders
- Certified by IC-Agile and is part of both the Agile Finance and Agile Product tracks
- Certification fees included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
What You Learn
- Prioritizing investments
- Aligning capacity to demand
- Managing work-in-process (WIP)
- Enabling strategy to steer execution
- Applying LPM principles to Business Agility
- Creating a system that flows
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly workshops, members-only benefits and resources
Who should attend?
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers
- Managers with budget responsibility
- Those in leadership roles, including business owners
- Agile Consultants and Coaches
- Product, Solution, and Release Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- And more!