Lean Portfolio Management
Hyperdrive Agile’s new Lean Portfolio Management (ICP-LPM) course will teach you how to address complex challenges like continually changing company priorities, demand exceeding capacity causing too much work-in-process, budgeting problems, and a strategy that is disconnected from execution.
This certification designates the ability to visualize, manage, and guide work to deliver value to customers, enable budget sustainability, and respond effectively to a changing business ecosystem.
$0 down and as low as 0% APR for up to 12 months with at checkout.
- 16 hours of expert instruction by a certified trainer
- Structured for working professionals with four (4) half-day live-online sessions
- Earns the ICP-LPM certification (Lean Portfolio Management) from industry leaders
- Certified by IC-Agile and is part of both the Agile Finance and Agile Product tracks
- Certification fees included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
What You Learn
- Prioritizing investments
- Aligning capacity to demand
- Managing work-in-process (WIP)
- Enabling strategy to steer execution
- Applying LPM principles to Business Agility
- Creating a system that flows
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly workshops, members-only benefits and resources
Who should attend?
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers
- Managers with budget responsibility
- Those in leadership roles, including business owners
- Agile Consultants and Coaches
- Product, Solution, and Release Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- And more!
“Tom has a considerable about of practical and pragmatic experience that helped me have MANY aha moments in just the 3 hours we got to spend together. Thank you Tom!”
We’re sorry, there are no events based on your selection. To get an event in your area, please email or contact us!