Learn how to address complex challenges like continually changing company priorities, demand exceeding capacity causing too much work-in-process, budgeting problems, and a strategy that is disconnected from execution.
This certification designates the ability to visualize, manage, and guide work to deliver value to customers, enable budget sustainability, and respond effectively to a changing business ecosystem.
Why Choose Hyperdrive?
Trusted by the Fortune 100, we have over 15,000 alumni and are one of North America’s largest Agile training organizations.
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google.
0% interest + $0 late fees or up to 24 monthly payments with PayPal at checkout.
Get exclusive discounts and elite continuing education opportunities.
We win “Best Silicon Valley Training Co.” year after year.
Lean Portfolio Management
- 16 hours of expert instruction by a certified trainer
- Earn the ICP-LPM certification (Lean Portfolio Management) from industry leaders
- Certified by IC-Agile and is part of both the Agile Finance and Agile Product tracks
- Certification fees included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
What You Learn
- Prioritizing investments
- Aligning capacity to demand
- Managing work-in-process (WIP)
- Enabling strategy to steer execution
- Applying LPM principles to Business Agility
- Creating a system that flows
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers
- Managers with budget responsibility
- Those in leadership roles, including business owners
- Agile Consultants and Coaches
- Product, Solution, and Release Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- And more!
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.