Why Choose Hyperdrive?
You’ll learn from the industry’s finest instructors and be able to immediately apply real-world scenarios to your work in the most interactive, thought-provoking, and exciting agile training on the market. Join 15,000+ satisfied students and enjoy:
Get flexible course rescheduling and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your peace of mind is our promise!
Students give us 5/5 stars on Facebook and Google, and we win “Best Silicon Valley Training Company” year after year.
Buy now, pay later at 0% interest with PayPal in checkout. Alumni and military discounts are available! Bundle courses in checkout and save up to 75%.
Get FREE access to career development seminars, job search tools, learn & network events, seminars to kickstart your team’s agility, and more!
Lean Portfolio Management
- 16 hours of expert instruction by a certified trainer
- Earn the ICP-LPM certification (Lean Portfolio Management) from industry leaders
- Certified by IC-Agile and is part of both the Agile Finance and Agile Product tracks
- Certification fees included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
What You Learn
- Prioritizing investments
- Aligning capacity to demand
- Managing work-in-process (WIP)
- Enabling strategy to steer execution
- Applying LPM principles to Business Agility
- Creating a system that flows
What You Earn
- Qualification to achieve business goals, rapidly learn, and adapt to change sustainably
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly events, members-only benefits and resources
Who’s It For?
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers
- Managers with budget responsibility
- Those in leadership roles, including business owners
- Agile Consultants and Coaches
- Product, Solution, and Release Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- And more!
Register for a Class
Browse our library of educational resources, including in-depth videos and insightful articles, to expand your knowledge and learn more about the Hyperdrive approach to Agile.
We’re Here to Help.
Looking for advice on which trainer or course is right for you? Speak to our team.