How effective are your Agile Coaching and Leadership skills?
Agile coaching is complicated and requires a breadth of knowledge on leadership, business, processes and technology, mixed with skills in facilitation, mentoring, advising… the list goes on. With so many moving parts, great Agile professionals are those that realize that principles of “continuous improvement” start by looking in the mirror. To be an Agile Coach, more than any other role, you must go beyond the basics of CSM or CSPO training and refine your skills beyond foundational practices of Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking.
Are you the right fit for a Certified Agile Coaching course?
Mastering your coaching practice is essential and necessary in our work. If you find yourself supporting teams, programs, team members or even mentoring managers, you’ll need to have a coaching foundation which includes training.
Hyperdrive Agile hosts a two-part ICAgile Agile Coaching Bootcamp that includes both Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) and Coaching Agile Teams (ACC) certifications. Visit our training page to browse upcoming dates.
These courses will benefit:
- Agile coaches, leaders, Scrum Masters, Program and Project managers, and others who have some experience but want to enrich their coaching capabilities. Learn how to connect practices with behaviors, mindset, and culture.
- Anyone interested in facilitating impactful meetings, adopting a problem-solving mindset and mastering foundational team coaching and development concepts for team members, managers, and executives.
- Professionals wanting to become an Agile Coach. Get additional training to qualify for new jobs and enrich your career path.
- Agile Coaches who want to compete in the job market. Certify your skills while learning new ideas and new ways to (1) facilitate effective communication and (2) increase your leadership impact.
Attend a Coaching Course
In this series, you’ll go beyond the basics of CSM and CSPO training to master Agile capabilities like leadership, change management, facilitation and more to become effective in changing an organization’s culture, mindset, and behaviors.
Each course is part of the ICAgile Agile Coaching Track. Attendees may register for both the ATF and ACC courses as a bootcamp bundle or each class individually.
- When? Ongoing dates; preview our class schedule here
- Where? Live-online in our interactive classroom
- Who? YOU! And course instructor, Damon Poole, Agile Coach
This two-day, in-person training focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an Agile Team Facilitator. Participants will learn group facilitation tools and techniques to design effective meetings and workshops that engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Participants will also develop their facilitation skills and capabilities to foster collaboration and enable self-organizing teams.
- Setting the Ground for Collaboration
- Agile Coaching Competency Framework
- Facilitating Collaboration and Participation
- Facilitating Problem Solving and Decision Making
- The Facilitation Process
- Organizing and Facilitating Agile Meetings
As an outcome of this course, participants will be eligible for the ICP-ATF certification. The full two-day course must be completed before certification will be issued.
This three-day, live-online interactive learning experience focuses on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of coaching Agile teams. Learn the basics of professional and Agile coaching/mentoring and explore new ways of working interactively with teams. Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within your organization.
- Transformational Questioning
- Mentoring vs Coaching
- Coaching Agile Teams
- Change and Conflict
- Handling Organizational Impediments
As an outcome of this course, participants will be eligible for the ICP-ACC certification. The full three-day course must be completed before certification will be issued.
Questions? We Can Help.
When you’re ready to move beyond piecemeal resources and take your Agile skills or transformation efforts to the next level, get personalized support from the world’s leaders in agility.