This document describes the Learning Objectives (LOs) that must be covered in a Certified Scrum Product Owner offering.
These Learning Objectives take the following into consideration:
- Every implementation of Scrum is different.
- Teams and organizations apply Scrum within their context, but the fundamental framework always remains the same.
The CSPO Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Goal Setting and Planning
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Working with the Product Backlog
Questions? We Can Help.
When you’re ready to move beyond piecemeal resources and take your Agile skills or transformation efforts to the next level, get personalized support from the world’s leaders in agility.