Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
Go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum. Hyperdrive Agile’s A-CSM℠ training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will explore Agile facilitation, interaction, coaching and how the ScrumMaster uses these skills to support the team, the Product Owner and the organization.
Using real-world examples from attendees and coaches, this class applies a unique blend of proven Agile coaching techniques, applied improvisation and other experiential techniques to improve your skills in mentoring, teaching and facilitating while remaining flexible and confident as a leader.
- Two-day virtual course
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® by Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises and tools
- Real-time instruction, interactive sessions and work examples
What You Learn
- Process change and improvement
- Active listening and providing feedback
- Effective external communication with stakeholders
- Removing impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business
- Explaining the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities and distinguish yourself in the marketplace
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Build and enhance your Agile foundational knowledge/skills
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly workshops, members-only benefits and resources
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® who’s mastered basic Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to earn your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training gives you a practical set of tools, feedback on your communication and facilitation skills, and techniques for guiding and evolving your Agile teams. Attendees will practice a host of advanced personal and group facilitation exercises that will reinvigorate your leadership approach and take your team’s performance to the next level:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
For group discounts, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.