Certified ScrumMaster® training (CSM®) is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework and the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out this role.
- Two-day live-online course
- Certified ScrumMaster® exam fee included with registration
- Downloadable training materials
- Interactive, real-time instruction and work examples
- Two-year membership to Scrum Alliance (20+ hours of eLearning modules)
- Suited for all experience levels
What You Learn
- Deeper understanding of the Scrum framework
- Real-time implementation of principles
- Proficiency in building self-organizing teams in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small to large, multi-team projects
What You Earn
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Qualification to lead teams in any environment
- Competitive edge in career advancement and opportunities
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly workshops, members-only benefits and resources
Learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement Scrum – from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation. This two-day classroom training will open new career opportunities for you across industries.
CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications, providing a level of expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs help the Product Owner and the rest of the Scrum team work together to learn the Scrum framework, while protecting the team from both internal and external distractions.
We’re sorry, there are no events based on your selection. To get an event in your area, please email or contact us!