Certified Scrum Product Owner®
Hyperdrive Agile’s Certified Scrum Product Owner® training (CSPO®) is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will teach you the “business” skills and techniques used by successful Scrum Product Owners to guide their teams and build successful products at Agile speed while creating customer delight.
- Two-day live-online course
- Scrum Product Owner certification from Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Real-time instruction and work examples
- Two-year membership to Scrum Alliance (20+ hours of eLearning modules)
What You Learn
- Demonstrate attainment of core Scrum knowledge and the scope of Product Owner role
- Optimize your Agile team and stakeholder interactions
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling to reduce risk and improve ROI
- Improve estimating skills/results and maximize delivery capabilities
What You Earn
- Expand career advancement opportunities in all industries
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Qualification to lead teams in any environment or industry
- Network of industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Access to free monthly workshops, members-only benefits and resources
This interactive, experiential course is suited for all levels of Scrum experience, specifically those ready to master skills including Product Owner Role and Product Backlog; Product Vision and Strategy; User Stories and User Story Maps; Product Planning/Forecasting and Creating Customer Focus.
Our course curriculum sets the standard for Product Owner know-how, drawing on our inventive exercises, case-studies and real-world experience of implementing Scrum across industries, including energy, finance, healthcare, defense and technology. With a Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO), you will be able to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team.
For group discounts, contact us directly at email@example.com.
We’re sorry, there are no events based on your selection. To get an event in your area, please email or contact us!