Hyperdrive’s Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) picks up where Advanced Certified Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) left off and takes your Product Owner skills to the next level. Attendees deep dive into Product Strategy - From customer discovery and development to business models and competitive analysis, this class explores the role of the Product Owner and how they help launch new teams, work with their stakeholders on planning and forecasting and work with multiple teams on their backlogs.
Filled with real-world examples and attendees’ experiences, you’ll leave this class with practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. CSP®-PO’s have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
- Two-day, live-online course taught by certified CSTs
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner® certification by Scrum Alliance
- Downloadable training materials
- Real-time instruction, interactive sessions and work examples
What You Learn
- Facilitate better conversations with stakeholders
- Focus on product economics/product profitability
- Customer discovery and development
- Advanced product backlog management techniques
- Building blocks of how to effectively launch a successful Scrum team
- Developing and practice delivering your own training
What You Earn
- Milestone towards becoming a CST®, CEC or CTC
- Earn 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Stand out as an advanced member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Access to Hyperdrive’s free monthly workshops and resources
Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) represents the culmination of the Path to CSP program and the highest-level accreditation that Scrum Alliance offers for Product Owners. Attaining Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) is the third and final step in the Path to CSP in the Product Owner track.
This program is designed for practicing Product Owners who have completed CSPO® and A-CSPO®. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
For group discounts, contact us directly at email@example.com.
We’re sorry, there are no events based on your selection. To get an event in your area, please email or contact us!